Speed test Etisalat checking A network speed test measures your internet connection's data transfer rate per second. This test speed check is a quick process of testing the broadband connection parameters so you can know whether your slow internet is your devices' problem or its connection issue.
Online Etisalat tracking, Internet speed check works by connecting to the internet-connected server automatically nearest to your location as there are various servers present all around the globe for speed tests.
With Etisalat's exceptional services, we understand the significance of seamless browsing and consistent connectivity. Our user-friendly speed test allows you to measure the performance of your chosen internet service, ensuring you get the quality and speed you deserve.
Experience real-time insights into your internet speed as we analyze your connection and provide you with comprehensive data. Whether you're at home, the office, or on the move, our platform is designed to deliver accurate results on multiple devices.
Stay informed about Etisalat's internet performance over time with our ISP tracking feature. Monitor key performance indicators and identify trends to make informed decisions about your internet service.
In an era where internet connectivity is paramount, Etisalat is committed to providing exceptional services, and our Internet Speed Test tool aligns perfectly with this vision. Trust us to be your partner in optimizing your online experience with reliable, fast, and uninterrupted connectivity.
Average results for Etisalat
Check the internet speed of UAE's most prominent telecom giant. Perform your Etisalat broadband speed at your current location.
Etisalat is a multinational Emirati-based telecommunications services provider, one of the Middle East's internet hubs, and specialized in mobile, landline, Internet, wholesale and carrier, ICT, and business solutions, digital services, and Tv cable.
Etisalat is a trading name for Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC.
It was established in 1976 as a joint-stock company between International Aeradio Limited (a British Company) and local partners.
In 1983, its ownership structure changed. The United Arab Emirates government held a 60% company's share, and the remaining 40% were publicly traded.
Today, with over 167 million subscribers in 16 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, Etisalat is the world's 14th largest mobile network operator and the most valuable portfolio Brand in the Middle East and North Africa.
Because of its network growth and development, Etisalat stands in 140th place among the Financial Times top 500 corporations based on its market capitalization.
The Middle East magazine ranked it as the 6th largest corporation in the Middle East because of its revenue and market capitalization.
In May 2018, Etisalat became the first telecom operator in the Middle East and North Africa region that introduced 5G wireless technology's commercial level.
|DATE||Country||Latency (ms)||Jitter (ms)||Download Speed (Kbps)||Upload Speed (Kbps)|
|2022-07-06||United Arab Emirates||6||2||194325||72166|
|2022-01-24||United Arab Emirates||3||2||221323||124471|
|2022-01-24||United Arab Emirates||129||26||141869||79950|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||7||2||373949||208679|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||7||2||443548||208024|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||6||4||64132||59000|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||2||3||38677||38480|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||2||2||38682||40488|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||8||0||235068||96135|
|2022-01-23||United Arab Emirates||4||2||11915||7177|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||3||2||42522||48466|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||7||3||36401||36425|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||11||90||21839||20911|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||4||2||84512||205528|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||4||2||71521||202377|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||8||1||23591||6776|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||4||1||53666||50076|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||6||1||89312||73397|
|2022-01-22||United Arab Emirates||4||1||31955||17495|
|2022-01-21||United Arab Emirates||9||41||19332||24602|
|2022-01-21||United Arab Emirates||30||30||12107||25577|
|City||Avg Download Speed (Mbps)||Avg Upload Speed (Mbps)||Avg Ping (ms)|
|Al Fujairah City||205||79||7|
|Ras al Khor||160||52||3|
Etisalat Approx Download Speed is 110.67 Mb/s
Etisalat Approx Upload Speed is 71.86 Mb/s
Yes! Etisalat is safe and our rating is 4.9
For Location Check Google Map
Welcome to our ISP [Speed Test] by Web Sol Xpert, your one-stop destination for comprehensive Internet Speed Testing for Broadband, Fiber, Mobile 4G, 5G and ISP Tracking Services. With our user-friendly platform, you can easily track your ISP's performance both locally and internationally. Experience seamless browsing with accurate data and real-time updates.